Health, Safety and Environment
"I WILL DO WHATEVER I NEED TO DO TO PROTECT YOU"
- Alloy employees will abide by the commitment statement of: “I WILL DO WHATEVER I NEED TO DO TO PROTECT YOU”
- All employees of Alloy are responsible and accountable for our safety program and the success we will achieve.
- The health and safety of our employees, and everyone we interact with, is our highest level priority no matter what the activity we are undertaking whether at work or at home.
- Alloy’s expectations from all of our management and employees is a full commitment to having a Zero Incident Program and that everyone returns home safely after each and every activity they are involved with.
- Alloy and our employees will respect the environment that we all work and live in. We will constantly search for ways to reduce our carbon footprint and environmental impact for the benefit of all future generations.